Dates: 13th and 14th April 2019
About the place -
Anjarle Beach is situated in the Ratnagiri District in Konkan region of Maharashtra.
Every year Olive Ridley Turtles make their nests on Anjarle Beach and lay eggs. Due to many threats the number of these turtles is decreasing rapidly. As a part of the conservation program of these endangered species of marine turtles, an NGO, Sahyadri Nisarga Mitra, Chiplun has arranged a Turtle Festival in Anjarle. Tourists get an opportunity to greet baby turtles and witness their release in the sea.
Join us at Owlet Outdoors at Anjarle Turtle Festival; watch Turtle Hatchlings prepare for their awe-inspiring journey into the sea, Explore Suvarnadurga, Ganesh Temple, walk on a beautiful beach and enjoy a taste of typical Konkani food.
Friday, 12th April 2019 -
- Travel towards Anjarle, pickups on the way
Saturday, 13th April 2019
- Reach Anjarle at 5 am
- Get fresh and be ready for Turtle sightings.
- At 6.00 am we will go for Turtle Festival at Anjarle Beach.
- Spend some time on beach.
- Back to rooms for Breakfast
- Visit to Kadyawarcha Ganpati
- Back to rooms and Lunch
- At 5.00 pm at Anjarle Beach for Turtle Festival
- Watersports (On your own cost)
- Dinner at rooms and retire for the day.
Sunday, 14th April 2019
- Wake up and visit Turtle Festival at 6.00 am
- Breakfast at 8.00 am
- Visit Suvarnadurga by boat
- Lunch at Anjarle on rooms
- After lunch start return journey for Mumbai.
- Travel from Mumbai by non AC vehicle
- All meals (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, Morning and evening Tea)
- Accommodation in rooms on multiple sharing basis
- Slide show / Documentary on Marine Turtles
- Explore Suvarnadurga Fort
- Dolphin Ride, Sightseeing around Anjarle
- Boat Safari, Guide and Expertise Charges
- Mineral Water and Cold Drinks
- Any extra food ordered
- Any kind of travel / personal insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in cost includes
Account Name: OWLET OUTDOORS
Account Number: 50200028742000 (Current)
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali East, Mumbai
- Haversack to put in everything to be carried for the trip
- Water 2 Liters at least
- Extra Clothes, Towel, Napkin
- Something to munch on during journey
- Camera, Cap, Sun glasses
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Personal medicines required if any
- Identity Proof
For Registraion Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call: 9987577684 / 9819986540