THANALE CAVES TREK11th July 2021
THIS EVENT IS OVER !!
Duration: 1 Day
Base Village: Thanale
About the place -
Thanale Caves is group of 23 Buddhist Caves located near Sudhagad in Raigad about 18 km from Pali. These caves are simple yet beautiful, situated in the dense forest, belong to first century B.C. It has two Chaityas, two Stupas and rest are Viharas. It is said that during fight with British Vasudev Balwant Phadke took shelter in these caves. These caves can be reached in one and half hour from Thanale village by an easy route.
Mumbai participants -
Meet at Borivali Railway Station (East) at 5:00 am sharp
Sunday, 11th July 2021
- Travel by private non AC vehicle
- Pick ups on the way and Breakfast en-route
- Reach base village by 9:00 am
- Round of Introduction and Instructions
- Start the trek by 9:30 am
- Explore Thanale Caves till 12:30 pm
- Enjoy in the waterfall and stream nearby
- Post lunch start descend towards base village
- Tea and snacks
- Start journey back to Mumbai by 5:00 pm
- Reach Mumbai by 8:30 pm (tentative)
Tour Cost: Rs 1,100/- only
Tour Cost Includes -
- Travel from Mumbai by private non-ac vehicle
- Simple veg Breakfast, Evening Snacks, Tea
- Guide and Expertise Charges
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- Lunch for the day
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks
- Any kind of travel insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in the cost includes
To register for the event, Contact - 9987577684 / 9819986540 / 9987007742
One has to handover or transfer the trek amount to the following bank account -
Account Name: OWLET OUTDOORS
Account Number: 50200028742000 (Current)
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali East, Mumbai
Things to be carried
â€‹Here is a list of all the things that need to be carried for the trek -
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried for the even
- At least 2 liters of water
- Lunch for the day
- At least 1 set of spare clothes with a towel and napkin
- Windcheater or Poncho
- Plastic to wrap your stuff
- Some snacksto munch on during journey
- Personal Medicines required if any
- Identity Proof
Rules to be followed
Few rules that we would like people to follow -
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs, narcotics is strictly now allowed and would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Leader's decision will be final and binding to all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member is responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold ornaments.
- Please do not litter. Do not throw plastic, paper, wrappers, bottles etc. Carry them home to throw in the dustbin.
- We strongly believe in saying - Wherever we go, leave only footprints and take back only memories.
It is advisable to wear full sleeve clothes and comfortable trekking shoes.
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
For Registraion Email Us at: email@example.com
or Call: 9987577684 / 9819986540