BEKARE WATERFALL RAPPELLING13th July 2019
Base Village: Bekare
Height of Rappel: 80 feet approx
About the place -
Rappelling is a process of controlled descending over the cliff or a slope with the help of rope and other equipment. Descending down the waterfall with the force and sound of cascading water, makes it a thrilling experience. Use a proper technique and you would enjoy it at the fullest. Lets overcome your fear, let go yourself in the arm of nature and enjoy the thrill of descending a gushing waterfall.
Saturday, 13th July 2019 -
Mumbai people can travel by train to Karjat leaving CST at 6:10 am, halting dadar at 6:24 am, Thane at 6:49 am, Kalyan at 7:13 am, Bhivpuri at 7:56 am
Pune people can travel by Sinhgad Express leaving Pune at 6:05 am and get down at Karjat at 7:58am. Take a local train to Bhivpuri Rd.
- Meet at Bhivpuri Railway Station at 8:00 am
- Travel to base village by Auto Rikshaw
- Breakfast and Introduction session
- Small walk and hike towards Waterfall
- Instruction and Demonstration of rappelling
- Enjoy Rappelling over the majestic waterfall
- Lunch and back to the village
- Travel back to Bhivpuri Station
Cost of the event is Rs 1100/- only
The cost includes -
- Travel from Bhivpuri to base village
- Breakfast, Unlimited Veg Lunch and Evening Tea
- One experience of Waterfall Rappelling
- Equipment and Expertise Charges
The cost does not include -
- Travel from Base village to Bhivpuri
- Bottled Drinking Water / cold drink
- Any kind of travel or personal insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in the cost includes
To register for the event, Contact - 9987577684 / 9819986540 / 9987007742
One has to handover or transfer the trip amount to the following bank account -
Account Name: OWLET OUTDOORS
Account Number: 50200028742000 (Current)
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali East, Mumbai
Things to be carried
Here is a list of the things to be carried for the trip -
- Haversack to put in everything to be carried
- Water 2 liters at least
- Extra pair of clothes and towel / Napkin
- Windcheater / Raincheater
- Plastic to wrap your stuffs
- Some snacks to munch on
- Torch with extra batteries
- Personal medicines required if any
- Identity Proof
Rules to be followed
Few rules that we would like people to follow -
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs, narcotics is strictly now allowed and would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Leader's decision will be final and binding to all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member is responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold ornaments.
- Please do not litter. Do not throw plastic, paper, wrappers, bottles etc. Carry them home to throw in the dustbin.
- We strongly believe in saying - Wherever we go, leave only footprints and take back only memories.
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing / Rappelling is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
For Registraion Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call: 9987577684 / 9819986540