About the place -
The Trek goes through the pine forests and crosses several tribal villages on the way. Kareri is a Gaddi tribal village. Overnight in Tents.
After experiencing our first night under the stars, we continue ascending on a gradual trail passing through many charming villages, passing beautiful open meadows and pine forests on the way. nstead taking the same route, today we take a short descent to the mountain stream to stop for lunch, then ascend sharply afterwards to Bal village and then to Mcleodganj.
- Hotel Accommodation in Mcleodganj before and after the trek
- Tented Accommodation during the trek
- Porters and Mules for luggage carrying during the trek (10 KG per pax)
- Sleeping Bags and other equipment
- All meals during the trek from Breakfast on day 1 to Breakfast on day 7
- Transportation while sightseeing around Dharmashala on Day 7
- Trek Guide, Cook, Support Staff and other professionals
- Travel Cost to and from Mcleodganj / Dharmashala
- Any Expenses of Personal nature such as Travel and medical insurance, Cold Drinks, Laundry, Telephone/Fax, Calls, Additional Porterage or transportation
- Any additional Expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Land Slides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc.
- Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by you.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Insulation (Jacket/ Personal Clothing’s/ Fleece Gloves/ Hat or Cap)
- Illumination (Headlamp or flashlight (Plus spare - Extra batteries)
- Personal First-aid Kit, Insect repellent
- Energy Food
- Hydration Bag or Water Bottle
- Rainwear (jacket, pants) (Depend on Weather)
- Boots or Shoes suited to terrain
- Socks plus spares, Sandals
- Notebook and pen or pencil
- Credit/Debit card; small amount of cash
- Earplugs and eye shade - UV Protected or Cat 4
- Toothbrush and/or toiletry kit, Toilet Paper
- Towel, Poncho, Personal Clothing (T.Shirts/Lowers/Under Garments etc.)
- Thermal Inner, Bandana or Buff
- Cell phone with Charger
- Camera, memory cards & Binoculars - Optional
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs, narcotics is strictly now allowed and would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Leader's decision will be final and binding to all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member is responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold ornaments.
- Please do not litter. Do not throw plastic, paper, wrappers, bottles etc. Carry them home to throw in the dustbin.
- We strongly believe in saying - Wherever we go, leave only footprints and take back only memories.
- Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates those with a history of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip.
- Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above
- Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and anti histamines which depress the respiration and increase the risk of (AMS-Active Mountain Sickness) especially while sleeping
For Registraion Email Us at: email@example.com
or Call: 9987577684 / 9819986540