MATHERAN TREK VIA MONKEY POINT & SUNSET POINT12th July 2020
Base Village: Dhodhani
Ascend via: Monkey Point
Descend via: Sunset Point
About the place -
The popular hill station near Mumbai - Matheran is famous for its thick evergreen forest on top of the mountain. It is accessible by the motorable road from Neral till Dasturi Naka and can be climbed via many other trekking routes. One of the lesser known yet beautiful trek route is from Dhodhani village via Monkey Point. We, at Owlet Outdoors will be ascending Matheran via Monkey Point (medium grade route) and descending via the beautiful and easy route from Sunset point. An experience of climbing up on a ridge and then walking through the dense forest on a misty trail is really wonderful and mesmerizing.
- Meet at Panvel Railway Station by 7:30 am
- Transfer to Dhodhani village by ST Bus
- Simple Veg Breakfast
- Round of introduction and instructions
- Start the hike towards Monkey Point by 9:30 Hrs
- Reach Monkey Point, Rest, Lunch
- Start walk towards Sunset Point
- Reach Sunset Point to enjoy magnificent views
- Start descend towards Dhodhani
- Reach Dhodhani by approx. 16:30 Hrs
- Enjoy hot Tea and scacks to have some warmth
- Transfer back to Panvel by ST Bus
- Trek concludes with some beautiful memories
Cost of the event is Rs. TBD
The cost includes -
- Transfer from Panvel to Dhodhani and back by private vehicle
- Simple veg Breakfast, Evening Snacks, Tea
- Guide and Expertise Charges
To register for the event, contact - 9987577684 / 9819986540 / 9987007742
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One has to handover or transfer full trek amount (Non refundable) to the following bank account -
Account Name: OWLET OUTDOORS
Account Number: 50200028742000 (Current)
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali East, Mumbai
Things to be carried
Here is a list of things to be carried for the trek -
- A haversack to put in everything to be carried for the trek
- At least 2 Liters of water
- Lunch for the day
- Extra set of clothes, Towel / Napkin
- Camera, Something to munch on (Optional)
- Personal medicines required if any
- Identity Proof
Rules to be followed
Few rules we would like people to follow -
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs, narcotics is strictly now allowed and would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Leader's decision will be final and binding to all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member is responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold ornaments.
- Please do not litter. Do not throw plastic, paper, wrappers, bottles etc. Carry them home to throw in the dustbin.
- We strongly believe in saying - Wherever we go, leave only footprints and take back only memories.
For Registraion Email Us at: email@example.com
or Call: 9987577684 / 9819986540