Dates: 28th and 29th March 2020
About the place -
During this Anjarle Turtle Festival; watch Turtle Hatchlings prepare for their awe-inspiring journey into the sea, Explore Suvarnadurga, Ganesh Temple, walk on a beautiful beach and enjoy a taste of typical Konkani food.
Friday, 27th March 2020 -
- Travel towards Anjarle, pickups on the way
Saturday, 28th March 2020
- Reach Anjarle at 5 am
- Get fresh and be ready for Turtle sightings.
- At 6.00 am we will go for Turtle Festival at Anjarle Beach.
- Spend some time on beach.
- Back to rooms for Breakfast
- Visit to Kadyawarcha Ganpati
- Back to rooms and Lunch
- At 5.00 pm at Anjarle Beach for Turtle Festival
- Watersports (On your own cost)
- Dinner at rooms and retire for the day.
Sunday, 29th March 2020
- Wake up and visit Turtle Festival at 6.00 am
- Breakfast at 8.00 am
- Visit Suvarnadurga by boat
- Lunch at Anjarle on rooms
- After lunch start return journey for Mumbai.
- Travel from Mumbai by non AC vehicle
- All meals (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, Morning and evening Tea)
- Accommodation in rooms on multiple sharing basis
- Slide show / Documentary on Marine Turtles
- Explore Suvarnadurga Fort
- Dolphin Ride, Sightseeing around Anjarle
- Boat Safari, Guide and Expertise Charges
- Mineral Water and Cold Drinks
- Any extra food ordered
- Any kind of travel / personal insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in cost includes
Account Name: OWLET OUTDOORS
Account Number: 50200028742000 (Current)
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali East, Mumbai
- Haversack to put in everything to be carried for the trip
- Water 2 Liters at least
- Extra Clothes, Towel, Napkin
- Something to munch on during journey
- Camera, Cap, Sun glasses
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Personal medicines required if any
- Identity Proof
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs, narcotics is strictly now allowed and would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Leader's decision will be final and binding to all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member is responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold ornaments.
- Please do not litter. Do not throw plastic, paper, wrappers, bottles etc. Carry them home to throw in the dustbin.
- We strongly believe in saying - Wherever we go, leave only footprints and take back only memories.
For Registraion Email Us at: email@example.com
or Call: 9987577684 / 9819986540