About the place -
Brief Itinerary -
Day 1 - Sunday, 10th Jan 2021
Travel from Dehradun to Sankri Village (altitude 6,400 ft). Dinner and overnight stay in hotel / guest house.
Day 2 - Monday, 11th Jan 2021
Instructions and start your trek from Sankri to Juda Ka Talab (altitude 9,100 ft, 4 Hrs trek). Overnight at camp.
Day 3 - Tuesday, 12th Jan 2021
Juda Ka Talab to Kedarkantha base camp (altitude 11,250 ft, 3-4 Hrs trek). Overnight at camp.
Day 4 - Wednesday, 13th Jan 2021
Base camp to Kedarkantha Summit (altitude 12,500 ft) and back to Juda ka Talab camp (7 Hrs trek). Overnight at camp.
Day 5 - Thursday, 14th Jan 2021
Juda ka Talab to Sankri (altitude 6,400 ft) (4 hrs trek). Overnight stay at Sankri.
Day 6 - Friday, 15th Jan 2021
After breakfast, departure from Sankri and travel to Dehradun. Reach Dehradun by 6pm
- Accommodation at Sankri in Guesthouse / Home stay on sharing basis
- Tented accommodation during the trek on sharing basis
- All Meals while on trek (Veg) from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 6
- Trek equipment’s (crampon, Tent, Sleeping bag, mattress, Kitchen & dining tent, utensils)
- All necessary permits and entry fees for the trek
- First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff
- Services from Dehradun to Dehradun
- Staff insurance.
- Travel cost to and from Dehradun
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
- Any Expenses of Personal nature such as Travel and medical insurance, Cold Drinks, Laundry, Telephone/Fax, Calls, Additional Porterage or transportation
- Any additional Expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Land Slides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc
- Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by you.
- Food during the transit i.e between Dehradun and Sankri
- Any kind of Insurance
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Insulation (Jacket/ Personal Clothing’s/ Fleece Gloves/ Hat or Cap)
- Illumination (Headlamp or flashlight (Plus spare - Extra batteries)
- Personal First-aid Kit, Insect repellent
- Energy Food
- Hydration Bag or Water Bottle
- Rain wear (jacket, pants) (Depend on Weather)
- Boots or Shoes suited to terrain
- Socks plus spares, Sandals
- Notebook and pen or pencil
- Credit/Debit card; small amount of cash
- Earplugs and eye shade - UV Protected or Cat 4
- Toothbrush and/or toiletry kit, Toilet Paper
- Towel, Poncho, Personal Clothing (T.Shirts/Lowers/Under Garments etc.)
- Thermal Inner, Bandana or Buff
- Cell phone with Charger
- Camera, memory cards & Binoculars - Optional
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs, narcotics is strictly now allowed and would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Leader's decision will be final and binding to all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member is responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold ornaments.
- Please do not litter. Do not throw plastic, paper, wrappers, bottles etc. Carry them home to throw in the dustbin.
- We strongly believe in saying - Wherever we go, leave only footprints and take back only memories.
- Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates those with a history of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip.
- Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above
- Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and anti histamines which depress the respiration and increase the risk of (AMS-Active Mountain Sickness) especially while sleeping
For Registraion Email Us at: email@example.com
or Call: 9987577684 / 9819986540