Duration: 1 Day, 1 Night
About the place -
Saturday, 15th Dec 2018 -
Sunday, 16th Dec 2018 -
- Reach Kasara by 3:00 am
- Travel to base village by Private Non-AC Jeep
- Reach base village by 5:30 am
- Freshen up and Breakfast by 6.30 am
- Round of Instructions and start of the trek by 7.00 am
- Trek to the Fort Harihar (~2 hrs)
- Explore the fort, Photography, Rest
- Descend and return to the base village (~2 hrs) by 1.30 pm
- Lunch and start journey towards Kasara by 3.00 pm
- Reach Kasara by 5:10 pm (tentative)
- Board Local train to Mumbai and reach by 8:00 pm
The trek cost includes -
- Transportation from Kasara in private jeep
- Breakfast, Morning Tea and Local flavor veg Lunch
- Guide and Expertise Charges
The cost does not include -
- Bottled Drinking Water / Cold Drinks
- Any personal expenses
- Any kind of travel insurance
- Anything other which is not mentioned in cost includes
- A haversack to put in everything to be carried for the trek
- At least 3 Liters of water
- Extra set of clothes, Towel / Napkin, Cap
- Camera, Something to munch on (Optional)
- Personal medicines required if any
- Identity Proof
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs, narcotics is strictly now allowed and would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Leader's decision will be final and binding to all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member is responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold ornaments.
- Please do not litter. Do not throw plastic, paper, wrappers, bottles etc. Carry them home to throw in the dustbin.
- We strongly believe in saying - Wherever we go, leave only footprints and take back only memories.
For Registraion Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call: 9987577684 / 9819986540