BHRIGU LAKE TREK, MANALI 6D/5N20th May 2019
THIS EVENT IS OVER !!
Trek Dates: 20th May to 25th May 2019
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
Batch Size: 30 Participants max.
Age Group : 18 Yrs. To upto Medically/Mentally/Physically fit.
About the place -
Bhrigu Lake -
Is a lake located at an elevation of around 4,300 metres (14,100 ft) in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is located to the east of Rohtang Pass and is around 6 kilometres from Gulaba. It can be reached by trekking either from the Vashishth temple, which is famous for its hot water springs, which is close to the town of Manali or from Gulaba. Actually an area of the Pir Panjal mountain range.
It is named after Maharishi Bhrigu. Legend has it that the sage used to mediate near the lake and hence it has been rendered sacred; the locals believe that due to this the lake never freezes completely.
Arrive Manali, Drive to Base Camp, Check in, Freshen up, Lunch
Acclimatisation Trek to Jogini Waterfall
Day 2: Altitude - 2600 m to 3,830 m
Base Camp to Gulaba Travel (22 kms)
Gulaba to Raul Kholi Trek (4 to 5 Hrs, 4Kms)
Tented Accommodation at Camp 1 at Raul Kholi
Day 3: Altitude - 3,830 m to 4,270 m
Raul Kholi to Brigu Lake Trek (3.5 Hrs, 3.5 Kms)
Explore Bhrigu Lake area
Trek down to Camp 2
Day 4: Altitude - 3,830 m to 2,070 m
Bhrigu Lake Base to Moori Doog (3 Hrs, 3 kms)
Moori Doog to Vashisth ( 3Hrs, 3.5 kms)
Bathing at Hot Springs
Travel from Vashisth to Base Camp at Manali
Local sightseeing and Marketing
Breakfast, Tea, Feedback Session, Vote of THANKS
Check out from Manali Base Camp
Travel to Manali Bus Stand
Travel to Chandigarh / Delhi
Trek cost is Rs. 8000/- (Rs. Eight Thousand Only ) - (Ex Manali)
- Manali to Manali Transfers
- All Meals and Accommodation (4 People in 1 Room and 4 People in 1 Tent)
- Girls and Boys Separate Accommodation
- Trek Guide, Cook, Support Staff and other Professionals
- Any Expenses of Personal nature such as Travel and medical insurance, Cold Drinks, Laundry, Telephone/Fax, Calls, Additional Porterage or transportation
- Any additional Expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Land Slides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc.
- Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by you.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
The cancellation Policy:
Cancellations prior to 90 days from the start of the trek — full refund.
Cancellation between 89 days and 40 days to the start of the trek — 50% refund.
Cancellation less than 39 days to the start of the trek — no refund.
Note: If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike/bandh etc), Owlet Outdoors is not responsible and will not give any refund.
To register for the event,
Contact - 9987577684 / 9819986540 / 9987007742
Email us at email@example.com
One has to transfer full amount for the registration in following bank account -
Account Name: OWLET OUTDOORS
Account Number: 50200028742000 (Current)
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali East, Mumbai
Things to be carried
List of things every individual should carry -
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Insulation (Jacket/ Personal Clothing’s/ Fleece Gloves/ Hat or Cap)
- Illumination (Headlamp or flashlight (Plus spare - Extra batteries)
- Personal First-aid Kit, Insect repellent
- Energy Food
- Hydration Bag or Water Bottle
- Rainwear (jacket, pants) (Depend on Weather)
- Boots or Shoes suited to terrain
- Socks plus spares, Sandals
- Notebook and pen or pencil
- Credit/Debit card; small amount of cash
- Earplugs and eye shade - UV Protected or Cat 4
- Toothbrush and/or toiletry kit, Toilet Paper
- Towel, Poncho, Personal Clothing (T.Shirts/Lowers/Under Garments etc.)
- Thermal Inner, Bandana or Buff
- Cell phone with Charger
- Camera, memory cards & Binoculars - Optional
Rules to be followed
Few Rules we would like people follow -
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs, narcotics is strictly now allowed and would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Leader's decision will be final and binding to all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member is responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold ornaments.
- Please do not litter. Do not throw plastic, paper, wrappers, bottles etc. Carry them home to throw in the dustbin.
- We strongly believe in saying - Wherever we go, leave only footprints and take back only memories.
All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provide care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, ted. Related to international travel. Any organizer of Owlet Outdoors shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the travelers due to unavoidable reason or mishap.
Caution & Remarks :
- Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates those with a history of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip.
- Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above
- Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and anti histamines which depress the respiration and increase the risk of (AMS-Active Mountain Sickness) especially while sleeping
For Registraion Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call: 9987577684 / 9819986540