KUMTA - GOKARNA BEACH TREK13th January 2024
Date: 13th - 14th January 2024
Duration: 2 Days and 2 Nights
Range: Kumta to Gokarna (Coastal Karnataka)
About the place -
Sound of waves on the Golden Sand, Colourful Rocks under the Blue Skies, Ferryboat ride and a Camping at Beachside, Scenic Beaches and Mesmarizing Landscapes throughout the journey; all of this and unlimited fun will definitely make it a 'Walk to Remember'. You might even witness Dolphins jumping if you are lucky.
During trek on this range of beautiful beaches from Kumta to Gokarna, we cover - Kumta Beach, Vannali Beach, Mangodlu Beach, Kadle Beach, GudanGudi Beach, Nirvana Beach, Kagal Beach, Belekan Beach, Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach, Om Beach, Kudle Beach and Gokarna Beach.
One has to cross small hills between some of these beaches that gives a panoramic views of beautiful landscapes.
Friday, 12th January 2024 -
- Travel by 12133, Mumbai - Mangalore Express leaving Mumbai CSMT at 22:00 Hrs
Saturday, 13th January 2024 -
- Reach Kumta Railway Station by 11:00 Hrs
- Proceed to Kumta Beach by Local transport
- Start the trek on pristine and scenic beaches
- Packed Lunch on the way
- Night camping at Belekan beach
Sunday, 14th January 2024 -
- Wake up early at 6:00 hrs, Freshen up & Breakfast
- Start trek at 08:00 hrs
- Lunch at Kudle Beach
- Proceed towards Gokarna Beach
- Visit Gokarna temple and transfer to Gokarna Road Railway Station
- Travel by 12620, Matsyagandha Express from Gokarna at 17:00 Hrs
Monday, 15th January 2024 -
- Reach Mumbai LTT at 06:35 Hrs
Cost of trek is Rs 4,150/- only
The cost includes -
- Non AC Sleeper Class Train Tickets
- Meals during the trek (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Evening Tea)
- Internal Transportation, Ferry Boat Ride
- Tented Accommodation on triple / quadruple sharing
- Guide and Expertise Charges
Cost does not include -
- Food ordered during train journey
- Bottled Drinking Water / Soft Drinks etc
- Any travel or personal insurance
- Anything which is not mentioned in the cost includes
To register for the trek, contact - 9987577684 / 9819986540 / 9987007742
Email us at email@example.com
One has to pay Rs 1800/- (Non refundable) at the time of registrtion.
Remaining amount to pay 1 month before the journey date.
Handover cash or deposit in the following bank account -
Account Name: OWLET OUTDOORS
Account Number: 50200028742000 (Current)
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali East, Mumbai
Note: Train Bookings open 4 months in advance. So get confirmed train tickets, register yourself well in time.
Things to be carried
Here is a list of things to be carried for the trek -
- Haversack to put in everything to be carried for the trek
- Water - 3 Liters at least
- Extra clothes, Towel / Napkin
- Torch with extra batteries
- Something to munch on during journey
- Sunscreen lotion, Mosquito repellent
- Personal Medicines required if any
- Identity Proof
Rules to be followed
Few Rules we would like people follow -
- Consumption of alcohol, smoking, drugs, narcotics is strictly not allowed and would lead to expulsion from the trek.
- Leader's decision will be final and binding to all members. No arguments will be entertained.
- Each member is responsible for their own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewellery or gold ornaments.
- Please do not litter. Do not throw plastic, paper, wrappers, bottles etc. Carry them home to throw in the dustbin.
- We strongly believe in saying - Wherever we go, leave only footprints and take back only memories.
Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing / Rappelling is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The organization will not be responsible for any injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
For Registraion Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call: 9987577684 / 9819986540